To paraphrase:
Wires are like the glass from which you drink your wine.
Things to consider when you roll-your-own:
Cables, Interconnects and Other Stuff - The Truth
Some easy to try, practical tips(under the NYT reprint).
Marshall.
To paraphrase:
Wires are like the glass from which you drink your wine.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
The glass can not make a wine intrinsically better. It may affect your tasting experience.
It is interesting that wine tasters still prefer subjective descriptions when tasting wines, even though the modern chemistry approach to its production has de-mystified the process.
A bit like audio, maybe?
Some music improves with a few glasses of the red stuff.
OT: Nice to see Marcus Ambrose take another win at Watkins Glen.
Yeah saw that. And despite the big wreck, pile up.
OT!
Hi, Pano,
Do you get Aussie V8 Supercars on TV, there? That's where Marcus sprang from.
Cheers, Marshall.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Hi Marshall. We may, but I haven't see it. There are soooo many sports channels here.
The whole thing strikes me as odd for NASCAR, but there you go!
"[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]
[I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.
Bookmarks